Sunday, December 13, 2009

Artistry Cosmetics vs BeautiControl Cosmetics? What is your opinion of these brands? Which one is better?

I want to know which of these is of a better quality. Also, I am considering being an Independant Salesperson for one of these, so, in your opinion, which one should I sell. I am asking because I need to know which is the better company to work for before I spend my hard earned money purchasing a starter kit.Artistry Cosmetics vs BeautiControl Cosmetics? What is your opinion of these brands? Which one is better?
Good Morning SANN,


I have heard of Artistry and it is suppose to be one of the best. Even make-up artsists uses it for television. I have never heard of BeautiControl so I cannot giver you my opinion.Artistry Cosmetics vs BeautiControl Cosmetics? What is your opinion of these brands? Which one is better?
tessa's idea of checking out makeupalley is a good one. honestly, i know of no one who has ever sold either. i have been told beauticontrol is pricey, and i never even heard of artistry until a month or so ago. best of luck to you!
If you go to the web site www.makeupalley.com you can see which one has the best ratings. Before I buy a makeup I go there to see what people that have used it say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism