Sunday, December 13, 2009

What your favourite BENEFIT COSMETICS item?

what do you have from benefit?


any bad or good items?


what do you want to buy from there?


thanks!!What your favourite BENEFIT COSMETICS item?
I own a lot of Benefit.


-brow zings - most favorite thing ever - one makeup product I cannot go without


-eye con - supposed to work on dark circles under your eyes, I really don't have dark circles under my eyes, but I like it because it keeps under my eyes moisturized


-gilded - this gold pencil looks great alone under your eyebrows or you can wear it as a shadow or you can mix it with the high brow pencil...so many options


-high brow - i like wearing this when my eyebrows are freshly done, it gives them a super arch, which i like


-dr. feelgood - i don't wear foundation, but i put this on my bare skin and it cuts down on the shine and oil as the day progresses


moon beam and posie tint - mix them together and wear it on your cheeks, your cheeks look rosie, you can always wear them alone





I can go on and on. :-] I used to wear the you rebel tinted moisturizer, but I just don't want to wear any foundation/cream/etc on my face. The packaging is cute and some of the products are expensive, but the products that I listed are the ones that I really like the most.What your favourite BENEFIT COSMETICS item?
she laq( helps seal make up to be water proof..) I love it..it comes with brushes for mascar lips and eyes.. so you dont have to buy all different colors of waterproof makeup you can make any of your favorites waterproof!





benefit body so fine.. ( gives your legs kinda a pany hose look)


if ordering online it looks like a tiny size item and think wont last but its bigger than 3 decks of cards!
I am not a big fan of benefit... i've heard some good stuff about them...but i personally don't really like their stuff...it's mediocre.





their get bent lash mascara is pretty bad for $37...it's probably comparable to something you can get for $3.





it's pretty much like black melted plastic... terrible stuff.
from benefit cosmetics is to be stylist.it doen not have bad items


jeans with shinny , hills wear ( chappals ) stylist top
I have the Brow Zings, and I would buy it again. Other than that, I didn't like the rest of their stuff.
I have 2 favourits.





1. Brow Zings in Light


2. Sheer Cream Blusher in Shh
play sticks, moon beam, hoola, 10, gilded. benefit is the ****! i love it almost as much as i love mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism