Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best way to start up a at home cosmetic business?

I want to start selling cosmetics for one of the national brands but i'm not sure how to start. I want to to build a soild customer base, with a lot of repeat customers but I'm not sure how to start.What is the best way to start up a at home cosmetic business?
Call Avon or Mary Kay Cosmetics.What is the best way to start up a at home cosmetic business?
I think I may have an opportunity that would be right for you. Contact me at katiektk@hotmail.co.uk to find out more.
I have my own business with Mary Kay and i would be happy to share the fact with you. email me for more information. I know what you mean about repeat customers I took an extended maternity leave and was still making money:)


Mary Kay is about building relationships with your customers and offering a service. I find it very rewarding and lucrative.
Hi meme,





Nice day to you.





There are many best ways to start a successful home business, but there is no short cut way.





Remember, you must contribute your efforts before you can get success. Bill Gate also can not be the richest man in the world in just 1 or 2 days.





My advice for you.





Try to get some lessons how to manage a business in low cost and low risk before you getting start.





Send me an email if you wish to learn more.


chriswwy789@yahoo.com





Best wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism