Sunday, December 13, 2009

What are your absolute favorite cosmetics?

Ladies (and gents) I'd like to know what your favorite makeup products are--especially fellow Sephora addicts. Here I love Lorac Cream Lipstick in Premier. It's the only lipstick I've ever used that looks good and not fake on my lips. I also love Stila's eyeshadows. So what are your favorites? Which products do you use on a daily basis? And which products are your special treats?What are your absolute favorite cosmetics?
Mac for face, eyes and blush- a bit expensive but its my special treat.


Daily basis products: Nars blush-color orgasm, Clinique's face tint, L'Oreal mascara, and Rosebud Salve and Urban Decay for my lips.What are your absolute favorite cosmetics?
i get my makeup from Bobbi Brown and just love it. Lip gloss from MAC is also really nice.
Arbonne International is the best. It is Manufactured in Switzerland, and is All-Natural. They have a huge selection of eyeshadows, blushes, concealers, and so much more. Check it out at





www.arbonne.com
cover girlz
i love anything made my benefit. i wear benefits dandelion blush every single day. the light pink makes me look fresh every day. i also like their V.I.P. glosses. also try anything from M.A.C. they have bright colors. but a very nice natural line is bare escentuals. their bareminerals powder is light and sheer and the blushes give you a brilliant glow. perfect for my skin. i'm only 13 and i like to have glowing skin and bareminerals definetly makes me look fresh! good luck!!








~ kendall xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooooxoxxoxo
Maybelline
Just about everything from Benefit.
cover girl all the way
smashbox: for eyes


Nars: for blush and bronzer


Benefit: for concealer


depending on skin type
smashbox and Nars for lips, Lorac for face and eyeshadows.
physician's formula because it doesn't make you breakout
Anything bare minerals. The best makeup ever.
They don't carry it at Sephora, but the brand is called FACE Stockholm. They're out of Stockholm (obviously), but they have a boutique in NYC and a few elsewhere. Their eyeshadows are Absolutely amazing. They have the perfect amount of shimmer and never wear off or crease. They're awesome!!! My favorite color is called ';Reality'; -- its just a touch deeper in color than a normal copper color and everytime I wear it people comment on how BLUE my eyes look. Check them out:





http://www.hqhair.com/code/preview.asp?P鈥?/a>


http://www.facestockholm.com/
  • love girls myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism