Sunday, December 13, 2009

What are your favorite cosmetics to use?

I have a few that I swear by.





Maybelline XXL intense Mascara.(sometimes I use Great Lash)


Covergirl dream matte mousse


Covergirl eyeliner/ eyeshadowWhat are your favorite cosmetics to use?
Maybelline has the best masscara to use.


Revlon %26amp;%26amp; Mac has a wonderful variety for eyeshadow.





Neutrogena has great foundation that helps acne and clears pores.


hope i helped.What are your favorite cosmetics to use?
I mostly buy drugstore brands like covergirl, (lashblast waterproof is amazing!!!) maybelline expert eyewear, covergirl eyeshadow, rimmel eyeliner etc.





I also like brands like clinique for my face stuff, because it's hypo-allergenic.





MAC is always a favorite :)





Really, if it's good quality and makes me look good, I'll buy it.
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara


Covergirl Eyeliner


Maybelline Mineral Powder/Foundation





I used to be a big make-up person,but eh,i grew out of being really girly
For me there is nothing better than bee luscious cosmetics and they have INCREDIBLE SALES!
i use fashion fair from Macy's department store...they help you match your color....i get so many compliment on my make up....some people think it my skin...they say wow your skin is so smooth and your complexion is Beautiful
Chanel when I have extra money to burn, but usually I go to Coonobabe


http://www.coonobabe.com
I love my Dinair Airbrush Makeup mini-kit! Its amazing..i'll never go back to conventional makeup...it makes my skin look flawless..love it...LOVE it!
Urban Decay
meybelline and mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism