Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can you take cosmetics in your carry-on when flying?

I usually take some of my make up with me in my purse, nothing liquid..just like bronzer and chap stick..When I get to the security section will they dispose my cosmetics?Can you take cosmetics in your carry-on when flying?
It depends on the airport and who checks you. There was a lady who called in on a talk show the other day who had makeup taken away from her, but a lot of other people get away with it.Can you take cosmetics in your carry-on when flying?
Of course they have to let you! When ladies can no longer look good while traveling? We just can't have that.
only put chap stick in ur bag if its in a ziploc bag


and bronzer is fine
Cosmetics are fine now as long as they are under 3 oz. You can also take shampoo, hand lotion ect, again as long as they are in small 3 oz bottles. You will need to place them in a quart size clear zip lock bag and remove them from your carry on when you go through security. Have a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism