Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do you store your cosmetics and hair products?

i store my cosmetics in a droor below my mirror in my bathroom with a chair in front.





i put my hair products in a 3 shelve cabinet in my bathroom.





How do you store yours? jw?How do you store your cosmetics and hair products?
Wow what a great question!


I find if I keep baskets on my counter it helps me when I'm in a hurry to stay neat.


I do keep my makeup in a drawer, skincare in another.


My hairsprays etc...are usually in taller cans so a neat basket works great and I keep them on my counter.


The same with perfumes, body lotions I keep in another.


Things stay organized for me as I am always rushed.


As a hair stylist I am always trying the latest in beauty products and have too many. Some girls like shoes, some purses, me cosmetics.


I look forward to other ideas.Thanks again for a great question.How do you store your cosmetics and hair products?
I put my makeup in a makeup bag, and my hair products i leave on the bathroom counter, just don't let hair mousse get hot, it totally kills it.
i store my cosmetics in my makeup bag and in my bathroom and i store my hair products in a drawer and on top of my counter
I use a makeup bag,


since I have a lot of makeup,


and it holds them all in a fairly small container.


Your way is good though!
I have been staying with my boyfriend and all of those products are now being stored in 2 small containers with lids and stuffed into a grocery store bag.
My makeup is all in a makeup bag which I store under the bathroom sink and my hair cair products are in the medicine cabinet.
Great question, I'm always looking for a better way. Right now, mine are all over my vanity table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism