Friday, December 11, 2009

Small cosmetic business advertising - best options?

I only sell through the website so I am weary of print advertising. My niche is 15-30 year old women.





I have tried:


Google Adsense - decent for the money, but the money goes fast, and I don't like some of Google's shady tactics.


Ebay - Works kinda, doesn't get that many hits but it has increased brand recognition drastically.


Youtube - Works very well, tons of sales, but my camera broke, lol.


Huge Sales - Works but I lose profit drastically





Any other online advertising ideas? I need something fresh and original. I have too much competition to do SEO - it feels like a waste of money. So are there other options, or should I revisit some of the above? I don't really know how to advertise on craigslist, so any info on that would help





+ Is print really worth it for my niche? It's super expensive and I don't see young girls reading much anymore.Small cosmetic business advertising - best options?
You might want to consider printing inexpensive 4x6 flyers and having them inserted into magazines or newspapers. You can print these at ReducePrinting.com


You can also hire (usually young kids) to distribute these flyers door to door, at malls, on cars, and stores, etc. Just be sure to keep advertising, and never give up. There are low cost printing options, but also anything you do online is excellent (you can also sell products on ebay.com and craigslist.org)Small cosmetic business advertising - best options?
i am betting $1,000, you do not have


a written biz plan.





YOU seem adament about ON LINE


and about cosmetic yet you seem to be


hitting lots of barriers.





I bet there are lots of restaurants and


clothing stores in your town you have


not been too BECAUSE THEY ARE


DISTANT FROM YOU AND


HAVE NOTHING SPECIAL that you


can't get local.........yet you will


drive or fly over 1,000 miles


once a year to visit special places;


the key here is SPECIAL.





why is your on line cosmetic biz special?





IF IT IS NOT you have nothing to draw


customers in great numbers!





[called the Wow FACTOR]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism