Sunday, December 13, 2009

What determines your cosmetics choice?

I'm doing a short survey for my advertising class, thanks!


1. Are you loyal to a certain brand, and why?


2. What made you choose a certain cosmetics brand in the first place?


3. Would you try a new brand of cosmetics if the advertising for the product caught your eye?


4. Is the cost a big factor when picking out make-up? What determines your cosmetics choice?
01) I'm addicted to MAC. Absolutely LOVE the quality of their make-up %26amp; they're always coming out with new products so you never get bored every time you go back for more.


02) MAC application lasts longer than other make-up brands even after a long night of going out with some girlfriends.


03) I would.. I'm definitely a make-up junkie.


04) Not at all. I know MAC may be expensive but it lasts really long so you really get what you pay for. My eyeshadows lasts for years!!What determines your cosmetics choice?
1. I am not loyal to any brand, but I am fond of Urban Decay %26amp; Clinique.


2. I choose a brand based on the variety of shades %26amp; quality of the product. It also helps if they coordinate products for a particular skin tone or eye color.


3. No, I dont buy cosmetics based on advertising.


4. Yes, cost is a big factor. However, if the higher priced item is higher quality %26amp; will last longer, I will make an exception.
1. Are you loyal to a certain brand, and why? I am loyal to two brands. Estee Lauder, and Bare Minerals.


2. What made you choose a certain cosmetics brand in the first place? I chose Estee Luader because it was the makeup that my mom introduced me to when I first started wearing makeup. As for bare minerals, my friend showed me her collection, and I fell in love with it after i bought my own.


3. Would you try a new brand of cosmetics if the advertising for the product caught your eye? Sure. If i saw a particular makeup look similar to something I would be interested in, then I would consider buying that product to try and duplicate the look.


4. Is the cost a big factor when picking out make-up? Its not the biggest factor, and I understand that if its more expensive, the makeup is usually of better quality. You get what you pay for.
1. Not really. But I have a lot of Maybelline in my cosmetic kit.


2. Advertisements, friend recommendations/I see how it looks on them, if it's there on the shelf and it looks like what I need


3. Definitely. Especially onces for mascara.


4. It's probably the biggest factor for me. I don't want to spend a lot of money on makeup if I don't know whether or not it's going to work or not. It usually stops me from buying a lot of products if I don't think it'll be worth the money. :P I'm cheap.
1. I use a TON of Bare Escentuals, but also use other brands, so NO!





2. Because I saw it on TV and it looked like the kind of makeup I would not only use but enjoy





3. Yes! If it says new on the package, I want it!!!





4. Not really, if the product works. I am hesitant to try something new with a price point of $20+ if I can't sample it first, though.
it takes me FOREVERR to get makeup. i spend hours online reading reviews/raitings and comparing ingrediants.


1) nope. i believe all brands have a strong point and weaker points.


2)i'd go on yahoo answers too and see what people think of a certain cosmetic


3)i wouldn't try it just yet, but i'd definetely consider it.


4)heck YES. it's another reason i spend so much time seeing if a product is worth my time and money.
1. Lumene and anything sold in Sephora.


2. Lumene is worth buying, has great quality, and in sephora its the same thing, stays on great, no mess


3.Yes, i have many times, it has something to do with how they present the product for me.


4.Its not for me, id rather buy a 16 dollar mascara, then somethign from Wet n Wild
1. Not at all. Its whatever i choose from the shelf at the time


2. Usually price or if i've used it before or been recommended it.


3. Yeah for sure :)


4. Cost is the BIGGEST factor. most of the time i just feel like im paying for the label.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism