Friday, December 11, 2009

I am wanting to start my own part time business selling cosmetics or jewelry.....?

I was thinking of Cookie Lee or Avon? Does anyone sell anything like this and are you successful at it? How much did you have to invest to get started?I am wanting to start my own part time business selling cosmetics or jewelry.....?
Not all Direct sales companies are a like so you really need to research the company that interest you most speak to someone who does it maybe even go to the sales meeting see what it is really all about. I started my business in Mary Kay 4 years ago for personal use meaning I never intended on selling it just wanted the product discount you get 50% in Mary Kay I found so much more then selling make up and was able to quit my job and stay home. I Love everything about it so if you love what you do and Love what you sell it is very easy to make money.


It cost $100 plus shipping 8.75 and your state tax you get $323 in full size products plus business supplies, training materials bags and more.


PS my Mary KAy Director tried selling Avon she wasn't able to make any money in Mary Kay she has earned 3 free cars.I am wanting to start my own part time business selling cosmetics or jewelry.....?
If you sign up online for Avon through my website it will cost $20 and your kit will be mailed to you. I will be here to support you every step of the way to provide as much or as little assistance you may need.


I started Avon a little over two years ago and my business grows every month. Avon gives you 50% earnings the first four selling cycles and 20-50% thereafter depending on your sales level. Please email me so we can discuss ways to start and grow your business and I will tell you how to get started. I look forward to adding you as a member of my team.
When i joined last year with avon it only costs ten dollars to join. And at Christmas time that is typical. What happen with me is a sponser comes to visit you at your home and then decides if you can get instant credit. Which was 300 dollars for me. it has nothing to do with credit scores do not worry. my credit is awful it just simply means customers can order from you and you can order the product and then send payment. in other words your ordering and getting the product then you send the money.





Be careful i ordered some things for myself...then didnt have the money to send in. I love Avon it is a fun bussiness. I joined because the products reminded me of my childhood i always remember mom ordering the ear rings and make up for me for holidays.





Best of luck to you. I would agin but now i sale diet products. It is exciting having your own business.
When you join Avon it is your business so you do what you choose to do with it as you please.





Personally for me it has been worth while. I am able to make $250 every 2 weeks in addition to my full time income.





Not sure if you are aware but now you can sign up to become a representative online plus it is only $10 to get started and you could sign up now online. Plus, with all the support that is available out there you should be able to make a great income.





If you do happen to be interested and are ready to get started just go to my website and click my name so that I could email you online application website information.





Hope that helped answer your question!
You could try selling the products on http://www.webidz.com





I have a store on there that I just started last night.





http://www.webidz.com/shop.php?user_id=2鈥?/a>





Good luck
  • love girls myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism