Friday, December 11, 2009

Does anyone know of a sexy, chic name for a cosmetic consulting business?

I want something maybe with an Italian influence. But simple, sophisticated and edgy at the same time. My name is Belle and i don't want another ';Bella';- whatever. I want something no one has ever heard before that will stick, and that will roll of the tongue with class. I dunno. I'm really stumped.Does anyone know of a sexy, chic name for a cosmetic consulting business?
Call it..... ';libidinous CCB';Does anyone know of a sexy, chic name for a cosmetic consulting business?
';Venere la Dea della Bellezza';


';Venus the Goddess of Beauty';
Chic Clique


by Belle Fabular!
';Apparenza Eleganza';: Chic appearance





';Desiderio Illimitato ';: Unlimited desire





';Fronte Dolce ';: Sweet Face





';Brezza Fredda ';: Cool Breeze





';Buon Gusto'; Good Taste








Good luck
erotico means sexy in italian


bellissimo is a sexy person


elegante is a way of saying chic


carino means cute





Don't know if this helped
sorry the only thing i can think of is cosmabelle, sounds good to me
  • love girls myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism