Sunday, December 13, 2009

Whats the best or your favorite makeup cosmetics brands and why?

i would just like to know which ones are the best so i can buy some new makeup! woo!Whats the best or your favorite makeup cosmetics brands and why?
As a professional makeup artist for over 20 years I have to say the product line that has my highest opinion is Bee Luscious Cosmetics everything from skincare to makeup just across the board the quality is amazing!.





http://www.beeluscious.com





There are many youtube guru's also recomending these products because the quality again is just across the board and wonderful.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vt5Ur12y…





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbvkRgfsR…





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPv_POaTT…Whats the best or your favorite makeup cosmetics brands and why?
My favorite Makeup Brand would have to be Clinique.


Why?


Well, my skin is really sensitive to most products and they are one of the only makeup brands that don't irritate my skin. Also, the ladies are always nice at the clinique stand in my macys! (silly, I know- but they are really nice..) They also have this really good foundation I like, and their cosmetics aren't that exspensive, compared to some other makeup brands. (they are exspensive compared to drugstore, but there are other cosmetic brands that cost more)





But yeah, I've been using Clinique cosmetics for 5 years- and I love them!
Estee Lauder because of their magnificent quality, and MAC for their colors and variety. You can find both these brands at any department store.


=D





Love Lizzy
Urban Decay, clinique (really expensive though!) Rimmel and Maybelline (:


^^
Rimmel London %26amp; Maybelline.
Bee Luscious! I find it has more great products than other make-up companies. Most only have a few really great items.
all of this depends on what type of product but my favs are mac and makeup forever,
maybelline and faces.
covergirl or maybelline:)
i like MAC and dior. chanel mascara is great too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism