Friday, December 11, 2009

Need some tips/suggestions on my cosmetic business?

Ok I'm trying to drum up some business, I sell cosmetics and I'm putting up flyers advertising free makeovers, and or makeup. What else can I do? This is a my side hustle and I need to get busy.Need some tips/suggestions on my cosmetic business?
Give makeover parties. Volunteer to attend bridal showers, etc. and give makeovers to generate business. Get your hustle on.Need some tips/suggestions on my cosmetic business?
Put an ad in your local paper





and if this is only your side job, spread the word of your makeup at your other job, If you do a great job, friends will tell friends and your business will take up





EDIT: Oh, my mom's coworker had these makeup partys where she would invite a bunch of friends from work and their daughters, give them makeovers with free samples, and sell the makeup that way
Are there any festivals or outside activities in your area this summer? Show people what they can expect from your business. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism