Sunday, December 13, 2009

Would you feel annoyed if you had to throw out all your expensive cosmetics to board the plane?

I'm wondering how women feel about the new ';liquids'; rule before boarding a plane. They're making women throw out perfumes, cosmetics, and other essentials. Also, what do you do when you get to your destination without makeup? Do you buy more when you get there?Would you feel annoyed if you had to throw out all your expensive cosmetics to board the plane?
Don't know what the big deal is, you can pack it in check-on luggage, both in US and in UK .....





Its the people who were trying to get it through without checking it who had to dump it.Would you feel annoyed if you had to throw out all your expensive cosmetics to board the plane?
Sure I would, but I'd feel a tad worse if the plane blew up in midflight.
You can put them in your checked luggage but you cant carry it on-board the plane.





They throw them out if they didnt follow the directions before checking in luggage.
I'm sure no one would mind in order to stay alive but at the same time the terrorists are winning because we are steadily losing our rights and privileges and that's what they want.
if your face gets blown off by the terrorists...you wont have a face to put the make up on. better have face with no make up than no face at all
First of all, the airplane wouldn't blow up because of my perfume or other liquids I would have in my purse. Don't tend to exagerate with presumptions and question like ';what would you do if...?'; They take these security means because they found out it can be blown by some combination of liquids with explosibles. Terrorists prepare long for this, and it wouldn't have nothing to do with my perfume.





Anyway, they're not making anyone do anything...wrong conception, they are only trying to be sure that those kind of goods (liquids of any type) are not to be carried in the carry-on baggage, meaning you can still put them in the hold luggage. Nobody forces you to leave your stuff in the airport...





For what I'm concerned, if something like this occurs to me, having in my hand bag liquids or stuff that can prejudiciate the flight, I would go back to the check-in counter, make them give me back my luggage and put all the stuff there. This is possible...and if this can't be done (because of flight delays or something like that), and the stuff is really expensive, I would try to give it to them in custody for when I return. And if this is not possible either, than I would say :';That's it, nothing can't be replaced, specially material stuff';. I wouldn't be angry at all.
No, I don't wear make-up, and I wouldn't want to put others at risk either just for the sake of trying to look hollywood.
well i would get rid of all my expensive makeup then sue the airline for making me do it!
Yeah i would but when you consider what just happened i would rather throw it out or not take it all.............I don't want to die in mid air!!! what person would??
It's for my own safety so I don't mind.
I don't really wear much liquid make up, so it wouldn't be too bad for me. I guess how we'll have to cope it just buy the tiny shampoos and cheap make-ups when you arrive at your destination.
I'd rather throw away everything I own, than blow up in mid air.
No I wouldn't feel annoyed if it was for safety reasons. I mean the terrorists were hiding bomb components in them for goodness sake! Would u rather be blown up?











Lmao at Jason's comment!
I'd be much more annoyed if the plane blew up.
well not for my safety
The real question should be why someone should feel so insecure that they have to bring makeup with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism