Friday, December 4, 2009

If a new fashion/cosmetics business was made...?

What item would you most want them to make?


a. clothing line


b. make-up








If a, what kind of style?


If b, what kind of makeup and for what purpose?If a new fashion/cosmetics business was made...?
I think A, now a days theres nothing cute that isnt a redic. price, maybe like comfy, cute, kinda preppy, yet like chic. kinda girly (if it was a girl line) like roxy's tanktops, there loose and cool. and pants....not short shorts but like cute not too long, cause hollister ones are getting a bit shorttt





(:If a new fashion/cosmetics business was made...?
I would like both in the same store(makeup and clothing)


A- I would like something similar to forever 21 and urban outfitters, but with affordable prices like forever 21, because personally i think urban outfitters is a bit over priced??


B-I would like makeup that is a naturual look, but not too naturual but not over the top, something similar to her look


http://www.orangebeach.ws/Orange_Beach_B鈥?/a>


or the earthy here


http://www.merlenorman.com/WhatsNew/Imag鈥?/a>


very subtle and pretty





that is def. what i would look for in a new business


yep!
Clothing (I don't really trust independent makeup brands...).


Style: My style is a ';preppy classic,'; I guess. I've been told I dress like Blair from Gossip Girl. So clothes like that =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism