Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's your favorite cosmetics brand and why?

So, yes, what's your favorite cosmetics brand? Why?





Is there another brand you'd like to try but haven't had the chance yet?





What are some of the different products that you like from your brand-line and why?





Discuss! =)What's your favorite cosmetics brand and why?
Hi, I buy all of my cosmetics at SEPHORA. It is my favorite store in the whole world! I love it so much that I start hyperventilating when I walk in. Well, they just built one at my local mall and before that I either had to drive 2 hours or order online. So, to have the store right there was so great for me! Anyways, last time I was there I discovered this new brand of makeup by VINCENT LONGO. He has very unique items, such as creamy eyeshadow with glitter in it, powder eyeshadow with glitter in it. It is really great stuff. I also bought some lipstick from him as well. I feel like he is creating this stuff just for me! It comes in the most perfect of colors and is of the highest quality. I have tried other brands at Sephora, many brands. And while they are all good, none are as good as the products of Vincent Longo. I recommend giving him a try if you ever need to buy a girl some makeup.What's your favorite cosmetics brand and why?
mac cuz it last long especially their lip gloss
MAC all the way!!


i just love all their products and they're not THAT expensive...my favorite is their PLUSHLASH mascara its really good


i wanna try CHANEL but it's a little out of my price range
That is to hard of a question. It is to hard for me to narrow it down. I have make up from a lot of brands. I name a couple of my favorites: Nars, Benefit, Bare escentuals, Sephora, Cargo, Urban Decay and i like MAC for their eyeshadow.
bare escentuals! there's no way i'd try anything else! everything from bare escentuals looks so natural, it just evens out my skin tone and covers up my acne scars beautifully. the mascara works better than any i've tried and they have the best shimmering eye shadows in natural shades.





i love it!
MAC!!!!!


cuzz its nice


doesnt make me break out


lastes all day


its pretty


and the quality is good and lasts a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah, I want to try MAC.


i got a gift card.


(I still can't afford anything though xD)


But yeah, I've heard good things.


Still.


Hella expensive :P


(For frugal me)
Benefit.


They have really cute and fun makeup


(:
too faced cosmetics are my favorite. i love their translucent powder it goes on so smooth and looks natural of course. the eyeshawdows are also good, they all have a shimmer to them and they come in really pretty colors. i would really like to try chanel spray foundation? anyone know if it works good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism