Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is your favorite brand of Cosmetics, and why?

I am currently using Mary Kay cosmetics, and I am looking to possibly change my current skin care regimen, and am wondering what types of cosmetics other women enjoy.What is your favorite brand of Cosmetics, and why?
MACWhat is your favorite brand of Cosmetics, and why?
Mary Kay . .The Mary Kay product line consists of many different types of products. Their skincare product line includes anti-aging, cleansers, moisturizers, and lip and eye care products to name a few. Their makeup line includes a vast array of products as well. The product lines Mary Kay carries are similar to Arbonne, another direct selling company in the industry. Like Arbonne, the products are marketed mostly through individuals having home parties. Mary Kay products are based upon the foundation of enriching women's lives. I want to tell you a little about the Mary Kay Income Opportunity from my first hand experience. and I found this site is pretty easy to find a Huge selection of all Mary Kay Cosmetics http://www.marykaydiscount.com/ that might help you..
Well, for skincare. I really recommend Clinique because it is very sensitive to my skin, but still very effective. My skin is always clear, except for the occasional pimple. Otherwise, I use MAC for my eyes and lips. The colors are very pigmented with good quality(no fall out from eyeshadow)
i love clinique. sorry about the spelling. it is a little expensive but it does not clog your pores. it is oil free and fragrance free. it makes my face feel very smooth after and it gives me a nice even glow. i use power and bronzer from there and i havnt had a bad breakout since an i get many compliments on my skin.
I definitely don't stick to just one brand but here are some of my favorites:





Makeup Forever


Smashbox


NARS


MAC


Urban Decay


Shieseido


Japonesque


L'Oreal


Revlon


Dior


Stila





I hope that gives you a couple brands to check out. Good luck!
I have used all the drug store brands and some of the mall ones and mary kay! None of them have compared to Arbonne! I am 100% arbonne user now and I am loving what i see every day!
I love Revlon, as they are innovative, are always coming up with new ideas %26amp; keep up with the trends. They're established, have kept their image well %26amp; high quality products.


They are also good value for money.
Avon! Definitely. They have great products and the prices are even better. And whats more, it gets delivered to you door.
My favorites are and have always been MAC, STILA and NARS. I have tried other brands, but always default to my 3 favorites.
i love to get my cosmetics at Victoria's Secret. i know it's expensive, but the products are awesome
Mary Kay - They are really good quality and also my sister sells it so is easy to buy from her.





P.S. I think you should stay w/ Mary Kay : ).
I like Urban Decay, because it doesn't use animal testing. And it comes in very fun colors.
My favorite brand is Revlon.


All of their products last all day and I love the colors.
Lè´¸real because i'm worth it.
MAC ~ enough said!
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism