Friday, December 11, 2009

Is this a good name for my cosmetic business?

Pink Lady Cosmetics





so the website would be pinkladycosmetics.com





what do you think?Is this a good name for my cosmetic business?
That's a really cute name to go with. :)


It makes your business sound high quality, yet still fun and have a variety to pick from. Hope I helped!


(PS, If you start selling cosmetics on that website, I'll check it out!)Is this a good name for my cosmetic business?
Good name. Try making it shorter with abreviations, but keeping it understandable. As an owner of a business that has its own line of cosmetics, I think you are on the right track. We agonized over our name, so I know what you are going through. If it is catchy, but short enough to remember, you have a winner. http://is.gd/22FD1
Pink Ladies were a gang in the movie ';Grease.'; If you're going for a retro-high-school-tough-but-sweet-girl image, then that's good.





Also, pink is the color of Breast Cancer Awareness ribbons... so it might be a good way to eventually support that cause and get faithful customers from there.
Its nice





but I will choose something more easy for everybody mind (I'm a man)





';PINK';





the color by itself reflects FEMALES, ELEGANCE, LADIES SIDE, FEMININE,





now see this





PINK COSMETICS





or pinkcosmetics.com





Whatever you choose, GOOD GOOD LUCK AND











BE SAFE!!!!!
yes it does. you should do some research because i think that is taken but besides that it sounds really good. hope i helped :) and good luck
I like it . It's cute and it's not something people are likely to forget .





why not make the website shorted and just make it pinklady.com though





either way, i like it (=
How about Lady Pink Cosmetics?
awesome possum i love pink





Goo dluck with your business
I think its cute reminds me of some victoria secret type thing





Good Luck Girl
Actually ye its pretty good its simple and sticks with you...2 thumbs up
It's a good name!
It's nice
I like it! It sounds girly and classy :)
  • love girls myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism