Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's your favorite cosmetics brand and what's your favorite foundation and/or tinted moisturizer?

I am trying to find some kind of foundation for my skin. I am a teenager, have occasional acne, and normal skin.What's your favorite cosmetics brand and what's your favorite foundation and/or tinted moisturizer?
Well I'm a teenager..ahaha


Umm I like MAC cosmetics. It hasn't fail me and I've been using it for 2 years now.


Foundation I use MAC studio tech and studio fix fluid.


My fav eyeliner is the fluidline (for the top lid) and I have a mac eye kohl for the bottom lid, because I like to smudge it abit


. Max factor has pretty good mascara, but at the moment I'm using napoleon perdis. Aahha and for skin care, at the moment I'm using clinique liquid facial wash because I got it for free, but I usually use neutragena.What's your favorite cosmetics brand and what's your favorite foundation and/or tinted moisturizer?
I love LA Minerals stuff. I wear their foundation, veil, bronzer, and i have lots of their eyeshadows.


I also love Avons waterproof glimmersticks eyeliner.


Loreal's new mascara-the tube one that's got 2 ends.


Skin care, I'm a minimalist. I use Arbonne's face cleaner, witch hazel and an organic moisturizer that I don't have any clue what the name is right now! LOL sorry!
i really like clinique foundation. i'm 16, and like you..i have annoying acne occasionally. so clinique is a great option since it's hypoallergenic, meaning it won't clog pores..and also, it offers a variety of shades, formulas, etc. so you can find a shade that matches your skin tone and a well suited formula depending on whether you favor light, medium, or more coverage.





my favorite is the skin clearing makeup. it comes in a green tube. it's pretty good, and never causes breakouts. good luck!
I would say. The single best makeup for pretty much all of your needs is Bee Luscious. It has only been around a few years and is like all the talk of the industry. You might want to check it out. Although as a teenager you may not want to spend the money but it would be money well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism