Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is your brand of cosmetics?

what brand of makeup do you think gives you the best results? Also what is your favorite kind of bronzer because i use bronzer all the timeThanx!What is your brand of cosmetics?
MAC is my favorite although I do absolutely love Clinique's bronzer! Check that one out some time. And they come in different colors so that you can get one that best matches your skin toneWhat is your brand of cosmetics?
My absolute favorite makeup is Clinique, I use it all the time. It is pretty cheap, but definitely not the quality of the drugstore brands. It is so much better. It is 100% allergy tested, so if you have sensitive skin, this is the best stuff to use. The holiday collections were out at Macy's recently. I got one for Christmas for $36. It included mascara, eye shadow, consealer, eyeliner, eye makeup remover, and a littlle pink bag to put it all in. I would highly recommend Clinique makeup. High quality for the right price.





Hope I helped :D
My favorite brand is Bobbi Brown because its tinted moisturizer actually blends in well and looks my shade. It goes on very smooth as well. I just wish it wasn't so much money. :[





I don't use bronzer because I don't know how, plus, my mom wouldn't let me buy it. :/
I use MAC makeup,it is the best makes you look natural without having all that matte look of heavy foundation,I don't use a bronzer,but I am sure that MAC could help you out with one.Good Luck!
Honestly I wear MAC mostly but as for bronzer...Bonnebell, I know that sounds crazy but their gel bronzer is to die for I get complements all the time and I have turned so many people on to it.
Mac, lancome, Bare minerals, nars, smashbox, urban decay


for bronzer, this is rlly good http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>
i loveeee my 2faced make up :) its all i use. besides the bronzer that i use is loreal its like blush looking in a round conatiner it works so good ;)








xoxo Inez
MAc is the worst.


i hate that stuff,


Jane Iredale


is the best.


I love it.


: )
MAC all the way . MAC and Sephora .
I use benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism