Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's your favorite cosmetics brand in Sephora?

I just started wearing makeup this year(I'm 16) and I saved up to buy a couple items from sephora, but I'm not sure which brands I should check. Is Clinique a good brand and effective? I have really pale skin so light, milky pinks always look best on me. And I need really light concealer tones and a non messy mascara. Also I just wanted to know what exactly does foundation do?What's your favorite cosmetics brand in Sephora?
clinique is a good brand for skin care...








for a foundation i would say bare minerals is the best, foundation helps even out your skin tone and helps make your skin look flawless





for concealer DEFINITELY Yves Saint Laurent's Touche Eclat try #2





eyeliner---%26gt; MAC brand in black





mascara---%26gt; dior diorshow in black ( remember always curl your lashes!!)





blush ---%26gt; nars in orgasm





for lipstick or lip gloss try nude colors, i always go for the lightest one for sale lolWhat's your favorite cosmetics brand in Sephora?
Foundation evens out your skin tone and hides blemishes, careful with it though as many girls dont apply it right and end up with a line on the side of their face where the foundatin stops. I really like cliniques mascara, its really nice quality. If you need blush NARS blush is amazing the orgasm shade (yes its a weird name) looks great on pretty much everyone. Also I would suggest that you go to the sephora website and check out various products as almost everything on the site has been reviewed by people who have used it, and most of the reviews are very helpful. Best of luck! =]
Well my favorite brand is MAC but Sephora does not carry MAC. It depends on what type of skin you have: dry, sensitive, combination, or normal. I have dry skin and I use Philosophy, it works really well! For mascaras you should try DiorShow Mascara or Too Faced Lash Injection. Foundation is to help cover your blemishes although it does not cover everything which is where concealer comes in. You can use one or the other but I suggest using both.
Philosophy and clinique:)
My personal favorite brand is Lancome and NARS.





鈾

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism