Friday, December 11, 2009

Business Name Ideas Cosmetics?

Hi! I am venturing into cosmetics retailing business. I am struggling finding a name for my business. I mainly deal with brand name cosmetics from drugstore to high-end. I will sell through ebay and web space. thank youBusiness Name Ideas Cosmetics?
Hey there,





I think classy names are usually the best. Something like, Esm茅, or Ol脿a, things that will get people's attention.





Orang茅


茠leure ros茅e


Chan莽e





Hope I helped! Good luck!Business Name Ideas Cosmetics?
A bit more information on your goal cosmetic line would be great...like, is it more towards natural looks and natural ingredients, or is it a more estee lauder bold and beautiful kind of thing? Is it geared towards teens (like clinique) or adults (like mac)? That would make things go smoother for you to decide and for us to help. =)
Maybe You should call it'; my cosmetics will never sell so i really don't even know why i am doing this but whatever because its not like i need the money anyways so don't even buy my products because i don't need your pity';
(your name here) cosmetics








or





material girl cosmetics





vote me best answer
pucker up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism