Saturday, June 26, 2010

Any african americans who use Mac cosmetics? If so whats your favorite products?

How do you apply your foundation?Any african americans who use Mac cosmetics? If so whats your favorite products?
I am not african american, but.......I LOVE MAC........their pigments are the bomb, and as a makup artist, I know that the pigments and the eyeshadows would look great on african american skin. Go to your local mac counter and ask them to do a free makeover on you, so you can see what it looks like on you, and they will. You will love it!Any african americans who use Mac cosmetics? If so whats your favorite products?
My sister does. She uses their eye shadow and it looks great on her, I don't think she has any foundation by them.
I am not African American but I am a dark Asian. I use NC35 Studio fix powder foundation and NC40 Studio Fix Liquid foundation. My favorite products are their lipglasses because they come in plenty of colors and finishes plus they smell like a milkshake. I so love lipglass but I also like MAC blushes, and eyeshadows too!





I apply concealer under my eyes with a concealer brush.


I apply the liquid foundation with a wedge sponge or foundation brush then I set it with the Studio Fix powder foundation using a powder brush. This is for night looks, formal events and special occassions.





For regular days i just put concealer then brush on the Studio Fix powder. I rarely use the sponge as it can look heavy snd unnatural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism