Saturday, June 26, 2010

Why u apply cosmetics on your face?

we apply cosmetics on our face coz they add more beauty for our face...it is only cosmetics which make a person beautiful.....Why u apply cosmetics on your face?
While i don't need too, I don't have any spots or anything, people tend to say 'you look tired' if i dont! Purely because we live in a world where everybody (even guys sometimes ...) wears makeup most of the time, and so i spose i feel like i have to wear it as well. Tbh i think makeup should be banned, people can get obsessive about it and we should be happy with who we are.Why u apply cosmetics on your face?
To hide flaws that you don't want people to notice? I use bareminerals because I have a birthmark on my face and it hides that wonderfully.
Make-up makes you think you look prettier, when you wear it you look good but when you don't you see everything you dont want everyone to see.
i wear make up because it adds more glow to my face but there are plenty of times when i go out without any makeup and just lip gloss and i like it
To enhance our natural looks.





Because we live in a world where men date women on looks.
to make my skin look slightly more tanned and to enhance my natural beauty!!! LOL





i also like putting it on
To enhance my features.
isnt it obvious?
to make yourself look better or stand out
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism