Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's been your favourite collection from MAC cosmetics so far?

Heatherette! They packing was amazing and I'm in love with the products in this collection. I wish they would make a Heatherette 2... hahaWhat's been your favourite collection from MAC cosmetics so far?
Neo Sci-fi. What an amazing summer collection... for a warm-toned olive-skinned person like me, the colours were just fab. I still wear it all the time, especially Time %26amp; Space eyeshadow. Love it.What's been your favourite collection from MAC cosmetics so far?
Good question :)





My favourite MAC Collection so far is Style Warriors because cause I love it when a collection releases different things expecially the lustre drops love em
MAC hasn't put out a collection that's excited me in years. The last one that I really liked was the Rebel Rock collection from 2005.
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism