Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is your favorite brand of cosmetics? and why? Mine is MAC Cosmetics?

The reason why I like MAC Cosmetics, is because their make-up is highly pigmented and a lil bit goes a long way. Plus, i love their variety of colors.What is your favorite brand of cosmetics? and why? Mine is MAC Cosmetics?
i luv macs...eyeshadows..mine right now would be hard candy for there eyeliners and eyeshadows..for my face..i luv luv Make Up For Ever.What is your favorite brand of cosmetics? and why? Mine is MAC Cosmetics?
i love Merle Norman.. total finish.. i have red blotches and its a great complete cover.. also like Mary Kaye in mascara..it makes your eyes really pop
More expensive: Urban Decay


Drugstore Brand: Revlon
Well, since I sell Mary Kay I would and should say that but I use Bare Minerals! I just love it and it's better for my skin.
I like maybeline and Mary Kay... Just looove the lip glosses from maybeline, and Mary Kay's mascaras! =)
mostly cover girl......used on americas next top model,,,,i like mabeline to thou
I love smashbox and laura geller. Basically they have great staying power and although more expensive you can definately tell. plus they dont aggravate my skin


X
Benefit because I'm a teen and they do THE MOST AMAZING FOUNDATION! It makes your skin look amazing spots or not.


Also they do makeup for the younger years and they have different looks.


Whether you want to look sexy or dewy and sweet. All their makeup is non irritant and you only have to use the smallest amount.


They do makeup remover and everything and their covers are sweet and funny.
I'm a Covergirl fan...it's affordable and they have everything I need to look good.
I love Mary Kay everything! And a new mineral foundation will be available in December!
I simply cringe at the thought of spending a lot of money on makeup, so I just stick with the drugstore brands. I used to use Clinique though, and it wasn't very pigmented, didn't last, it caked up terribly..especially the eyeshadows. So that experience deterred me from spending anymore on makeup than what the drugstore stuff costs.





Why do I always get a thumbs down for saying what my experience was? Go ahead and waste your money, lol.
Ditto with MAC. I can't use anything else
i like amost anything. there is no spesific one that will suit anyone.





for asian skin mac is good.


for lighte complextions mayblline and rimmel are good, and they are cheap and affordable too.


i only like bourjour mascaras and foundations and eyeshadows.





its nice to have a mixture, get a bit of everything. its also nice to invest in a couple of expensive products.
i actually like cover girl. I like their foundations and powders, and it's affordable! we working girls have to save anywhere we can.
I know that allot of people don't like CoverGirl but I love it! I just mix alittle moisturizer with my foundation and it looks great all day. I also use MAC for my eyes, because the have great colors=)
I agree with MAC...I have been using it for about 7 years now...their eyeshadows last and the selection of colors is awesome and I love their brushes!





2 weeks ago, I bought 2 of the Holiday eyeshadow kits in warm and smokey...I have had so much fun experimenting.





The only thing I don't buy from them anymore is mascara...I found I can get the same look with Maybelline and Revlon's mascaras.





When I am at Target and need a makeup fix, I will buy a Revlon quad eyeshadow kit.
i like urban decay and sitlla for eyeshadow- it says on a long time


i also like lancome (especially their juicy tubes)


and i like clinique for face makeup.


i like mac, buts its not my favorite
I like Avon's Mark. line - it is in direct competition with MAC and it is fabulous. Their colours are gorgeous, the quality is great, and it's about a third of the price of MAC. I love it!!
Collection 2000 Becoz Its Aforable An Trendy !!!!
Cover girl. They have like everything and they have like really good makeup
three days grace or papa roach is my bands that i love and nyc make up or cosmo grl something like that avon is good 2





three days grace and paparoach are my favorite bands because i can relate to thier songs and they kidna of match my mood most of the time to
MAC....they have the best neutral colors.
I don't like a certain brand. I like different brands for different stuff. I love Mary Kays ultimate mascara in dark brown and I like MACs coverup.
I love max factor mascara, but cover girl has a better selection of eyeshadow. Remmel has nice shades in lipstick though. I usually end up with Jane though because the price tag is a little more welcoming ;) lol guess I don't really have a favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism