Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ladies, What Is Your Cosmetic Brand Of Choice?

I use all different kinds.. I was just wondering to see what anybody else had to add.





%26amp; what about the best brand you've used...worst?Ladies, What Is Your Cosmetic Brand Of Choice?
Best: MAC, Make-up Forever





Worst: N.Y.C, RimmelLadies, What Is Your Cosmetic Brand Of Choice?
My favourites:


Napolean Perdis


Dior


Chanel


Urban Decay


Mary Kay


Almay


Philosophy


Smashbox





Worst I've used:


Maybelline


Covergirl


Wet n Wild (It wasnt necessarily bad, I actually liked it a bit but it gave me an eye rash).
I used to wear Bare Esentials. It is a VERY good brand and I love it. It just got really expensive so I went to target and got a bunch of cheap makeup. And to tell you the truth, I love that almost as much!
Best brands:


-Mac


-Urban Decay


-Sephora


-Maybelline


-Clinique


-Lancome


-Coastal Scents





worst:


-Covergirl


-Almay
the body shop. its expensive but its made with all natural things and it never clogs pores. its amazing!
Avon..there foundation is getting much better, their shock mascara..is so good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism