Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cosmetics In Your Luggage?

Do you know the minimum amount of makeup or cosmetics cream that your allowed to bring? Because I'm visiting my family and I have 14 aunts and I want to bring each of them lip gloss, eye shadow, cream, cleanser, and etc..Cosmetics In Your Luggage?
my dad works for an airline. ur alot to hav any amount of cosmetics in ur luggage. but if u want to carry it on ur not gonna be able to bring lipgloss for 14 people. put it in a bag and put it in ur luggage because if its in ur luggage and not ur carry on it dosnt matter because u cant acces it while ur on the planeCosmetics In Your Luggage?
You can put whatever quantity you want in your suitcase if you're checking it.





In your carry-on bag, you can only bring liquids or gels in very small containers - maybe 3 or 6 oz, and only what can fit in 2 Zip lock bags. Non-liquidy stuff like eye shadow or blush are fine - you can load up on them in your carry-on.
I am pretty sure there is no minimum. I know lots of people that bring no cosmetics. If you mean maximum, I don't think there is a maximum amount so long as it isn't in your carry-on but in your checked luggage. Where are you flying to? I am assuming that you are flying. You didn't provide enough info.
it all has to be 3oz or less and in a quartbag. thats if its a carry on. if its checked it doesnt matter, but airtight is best so it wont be all over everything else your bringing.
just pack it in your checked baggage and there is no problems

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism