Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is your opinion on MAC cosmetics?

The eye colors and blushes are great. Great colors and long lasting stay. However, I dont care to much for the foundations. They made me break out. For foundations I use Clinique, you can go to the counter and find your right shade and ask for samples and try them at home. I like Superfit and Dewy Smooth.





Good Luck.What is your opinion on MAC cosmetics?
Well i don't really use make up much but I Love MAC products. the shadows are awesome! and the Lip Glass is my favorite!What is your opinion on MAC cosmetics?
Absolutely love it! Most of my makeup is from MAC. I can go there and easily spend 200 dollars! They have the best colors...so vibrant and their foundation matches my skin perfectly! Customer service is always good...
I like MAC a lot, lots of products, tons of colors, good quality, and the prices are not bad for a dept. store brand.
Great!! They are just gud as like Smashbox, NARS, etc. but is a lot cheaper and works JUST AS WELL. Id definitely reccomend it. Its kinda a modern makeup place so if youre like 60 id reccomend other makeup places.
amazing.
it has a huge color variation so you can find the color which you want on eyeshadows lipsticks glosses ,and it has different finishes like satin frost lustre ext..i love it but i also like bobbi brown,laura mercier that they are more wearable in daily life
Very good quality but it`s expensive. You can do the same thing with cheaper brands like Maybelline and Covergirl.
Good make-up!!! But you have to try Laura Gellers make-up, really good. Go on qvc.co.uk. Then go to the beauty site, then to Laura Geller, really brill.
MAC has fantastic makeup! And it is all worth the money. The lipgloss shines for hours (no lie) and the eyeshadow doenst come off with water or by touch. I highly reccomend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism