Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are your views on NYX Cosmetics?

What do you like from them? What do you NOT like from them?What are your views on NYX Cosmetics?
it is the drug store brand comparable to mac , i have nyx stuff and i %26lt;3 it


What are your views on NYX Cosmetics?
NYX is a fantastic brand and regardless of what the first poster said, they are typically cheaper than Mark cosmetics. I love that they are a company that doesn't sacrifice quality when selling low cost cosmetics. Here are some of my favourite products:





-Eyeshadow singles %26amp; trios


-Mosaic blush


-Lip Plumper


-Round lipstick


-Doll Eye Mascara


-NYX Nail polish


-Concealer in a jar


-Lipstick pencils


-Pearl Mania Pigments





Products I'm not crazy about: Liquid foundation, liquid eyeliner (non felt tip one), powder foundation
LOVE LOVE LOVE


I started to use to many years ago, before it became popular, and it was love at first site. The pigmentation and price is great!





I'd stick with the eye makeup and stuff. I wouldn't go with face makeup just because my skin is sensitive. So, on with the list:


-Single Eyeshadow: super pigmented and OH-SO many colors to choose from


-Trio Eyeshadow: not AS pigmented but still good, also greatly priced


-Mega Shine Lipgloss: my love! slight fragrance (but I like it), not sticky and has a good amount of shine, super cheap so I have it in many colors


-Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils: my other love! Super creamy and easy to use, glides right on and when used under eye shadows, it makes them POP! but they are creamy so remember to use an eye base to keep them from moving around.


-Nail Polish: I'm not picky with polishes so they are okay. The color selection isn't GREAT considering many other brands.


-Slim Pencils: super cheap but super great! You can use the eye pencils as a base too, especially if you have oily lids.


-Round Lipsticks: super cheap and super creamy. Colors are vibrant. They don't have a strong staying power but the creaminess and fragrance-free factors get me!





uummm...that's all I can think that I've tried. I've never been disappointed.
Thats funny what that girl said, because NYX is extremely cheap, compared to lots of brands. And is a good substitute for high end products [or so ive heard]





I went to cherryculture.com and purchased every single one of the NYX lose pearl eyeshadow pigments because I have heard great things. They cost about $1 each when theyre on sale. :]
i think their cosmetics are great but its too expensive and that is why i use mark cosmetics. it a daughter company created by avon and they have awesome products and reasonable prices. i also sell them


check out the site





www.mymarkstore.com/sharekawilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism