Saturday, June 26, 2010

Does Mac Cosmetics make your break out?

I want to try their foundation and concealer,


but I don't want my face covered in zits.


I just want to use powder ayway though. =/Does Mac Cosmetics make your break out?
No, MAC is actually really good for u'r skin. It protects from alot of harmful things...sun, wind, heat.. and so on. They have different kinds of powders, so u can find something that works for you. I've used mac for years and I've never had problems.Does Mac Cosmetics make your break out?
Everyones skin is different so you'll have to try and find out


but personally, i do not wish to try a MAC foundation as i haven't heard enough good reviews about them for acne-prone skin.


But this applies to everything i purchase...im very aware and conscious about products i use on my face cos i dont like risking the condition of my skin so i read a lot of reviews and do some research before i actually buy a product lol


I can tell you that the MAC blot powder and studio finish concealer are safe on my part as i've been using them for a few months now. I actually love the blot powder but could find a better concealer but its still good
in my experience, it hasnt made me break out. if you're really worried, a good tip is to keep a barrier between the makeup and your skin, so try using a moisturizer before putting on makeup. that way the makeup will stick to the moisturizer and not have too much contact with the skin itself.
the powder are fine but becareful when using the liquid foundation... Mac has the thickest liquid foundation and they tend to clogged up pores.
nope mac is the best... sometimes people break out because they have sensitive skin, but sometimes it's also cause they dnt wash their face every night..





try it before you buy it
Nope I've been using Mac foundation for more than 6 months and It never broke me out and my skin is very sensitive
noo, i started using it a over 3 months ago, and it doesn't make me break out.





it's really amazing
there foundation made me break out when i first tried it.
nope, it wont its actually really good
It depends on what type of skin you have. Try it out first
nope it looks great too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism