Thursday, June 24, 2010

MAC cosmetics, what is your favorite foundation?

i'm new to mac and i was wondering what everyone's favorite foundation is? Also, what would be the perfect mac foundation for normal skin?MAC cosmetics, what is your favorite foundation?
I like the studio tech in the liquid and compact form.MAC cosmetics, what is your favorite foundation?
i'm allergic to certain products from MAC, it makes me break out (i have sensitive skin). but the select spf 15 foundation doesn't make me break out that badly.
if you want a flaw finish i use studio tech then touch it up with a blot powder when my skin looks oily ...this is the best makeup that i have ever tried....i use their eyeliner...the lipstick....girl....their mascara is the bomb...girl i never knew my eye lashes where so long until i started using their mascara.......i am pretty sure you will find them to be the best
Studio Fix liquid foundation. They also make a stick foundation, but I found I used it up too quick, liquid lasts longer.
I like studio tech it is a cream foundation.
dream matt-moose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism