Saturday, June 26, 2010

Premanent Cosmetics? Would you consider having your makeup done?

I am a Permanent Cosmetic Artist. I am curious as to the age ranges %26amp; opinions of the general responses. I am in my 30's I have had all of the facial permanent cosmetic procedures %26amp; I love it! I have my eyebrows, eyeliner (french style) %26amp; my lips done. I am curious to see if it's something most women would consider? I wake up and put on some powder, mascara %26amp; lip gloss %26amp; go... The procedures are not so drastic that I can not change my look! But I never have to worry if my lip color has come off or smeared or if my eye liner needs touched up. I can still dress my face up with eye shaddow, blush %26amp; change my lip color with tinted gloss or lipstick if I want too! The simplicity of it is I can still change my look! I feel like I look great even when I waken in the morning or just out of the shower. You can check out my site for more information or if your interesated in learning the trade. I work for a Permanent Cosmetics School %26amp; I have been a Makeup Artist for 13 years.Premanent Cosmetics? Would you consider having your makeup done?
i would never get that done. it's kind of lazy to spend that much money so you don't have to do your makeup every day.Premanent Cosmetics? Would you consider having your makeup done?
I'm getting my brows done on Saturday. Report Abuse

Iam a female 25 and i would never do it because i like change. I like my colors to go with my outfit and i like doing my make up different all the time.
no
personally, I would never consider having my makeup done with permanent cosmetics. i love doing my own make up everyday and i love to take time to do it. in reality it doesn't really take that long to put on some eyeliner and lip liner and if it comes off then no prob, i can reapply in a second and or I can go natural. i also embrace my natural face... so to answer your question, i would say NEVER. family members have it and they seem to be happy with it. works for them, but not for me. i feel gorgeous right out of the shower anyway, with no makeup.
I like dramatic change to much especially as a model to consider that and I'm only 18. But I think it would be a good thing for women who wear make up on the daily and don't steer to far from change.
I am in my 30's. I can see the appeal of always having a bit of color on your face wether you're sleeping, swimming, etc. But I wouldn't personally chance it. My husband's cousin (30-ish) got it done last year, and she was told that she was getting a chocolate brown eyeliner put on. It looked Morticia black to me, so the woman offered to redo it at no charge. It turned out even darker. She is livid. I suppose it all depends on where you go, but I'd rather apply abd wash off at the end of the day.
i'm really sorry, but i personally don't like permanent cosmetics... i think they're pretty scary. i mean, you won't ever be able to have normal, un-eye-shadowed eyes again, even if you wanted to! it'll look like you're wearing make-up in your sleep!
I have a friend that does that, and hers looks OK, but I wouldn't want my lips the same color all the time. I think hers is kinda dark. She's in her 40's. I would consider getting permanent eyeliner as long as it looked natural. Her's does.


Hey...my grandmother just had her lips done, she's 84!!!


I went to see her in Florida and we ate out, and I was like ';granny, how is it that your lipstick is still on?';


She said ';well it's permanent!';


She said she looked around at her old friends with their lipstick runnin up the wrinkles around their mouths and she said ';I'll NEVER look like that!';


Yeah....Granny's a girly girl. She's considering an ankle bracelet type of tattoo!


She has a purple bedroom, and after 45 years of the same dark purple carpet...just got new carpet...purple!


I love her!!!!! She rocks!
i wud rather do it myself every day so i can go for whatever look i want





and the idea of needles near my eyes is creepy!!
I guest permanent cosmetics are good for some people but at 60 I have decided that doing myself, changing it totally with my mood, is best. I enjoy makeup and have accepted life that if someone sees me without makeup, oh well. The man of my life loves me with or without makeup!
no its so unnatural

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism