Saturday, June 26, 2010

What are some of your favorite cosmetics-name brand.Thanks!?

I only do brands that don't test on animals, so I think my favorites are Revlon, Ecco Bella, Alba, and the Body Shop. I also like Bonne Bell and Urban Decay. But my BIG favorite right now is My Lip Stuff. They have something like 400 different lip gloss and balm flavors! Or 300, maybe? A lot, anyway!





What are some of your favorite cosmetics-name brand.Thanks!?
Avon. You can get samples to try first and they have a satisfaction guarantee, no hassle return policy.What are some of your favorite cosmetics-name brand.Thanks!?
High end brands:


Urban Decay


Benefit


Stilla


Victoria Secret





Drug Store Brands:


Loreal HIP


Mabeline



My favorite brand is Revlon.


I also like MAC very much, it lasted all day on my Wedding day.
Rimmel, some maybelline products and lancome. I also like Revlon.
I don't care for expensive stuff. Just go to some store an buy whatever looks good!
I like Laura Mercier.
I like Mac a lot, and some loreal.
MAC! their makeup never lets me down

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism