Thursday, June 24, 2010

If you are Aisan , what is your favorites brands of cosmetics ?

what products do you buy and why ? what are the best brands in your opinion ?If you are Aisan , what is your favorites brands of cosmetics ?
avon


its especially made for asian womenIf you are Aisan , what is your favorites brands of cosmetics ?
MAC %26amp; Avon
I have many Asian clients and the best brand that truly has been a total success with my clients is Bee Luscius Cosmetics.
There aren't any particular brands I use. Just anything that goes with your skin tone and type.
I'm half-Asian and I love Bare Minerals. I use the 2.3 in the summer and the 3 in the winter (it actually seems lighter than the 2.3, odd). My mother (who is the 100% Asian parent :o) uses Clinque and loves it.





If you drink lots and lots of water, you can probably get away without using any kind of foundation or powder. My mom doesn't and I sometimes don't. I need to drink more water :o). Also, exercise keeps my face clear - something about lowering the hormones that create havoc on your face.
i really like Mary Kay but i thinks its expensive, but i don't like to wear cover up any more i break out from it and i like my natural look better than getting all covered up
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism