Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is your favorite BENEFIT COSMETICS Product? What do you think about 10, Boi-Ing, Ooh La Lift, & Get Even?

I am a benefit junkie, but of the products you mentioned, I have only used 2: 10 and Ooh la lift. 10 is great, but I like Dandelion better for my complexion (the brown in 10 is too dark, I have very fair skin). Ooh la lift doesn' t do all that much, but I don't have puffy eyes/dark circles either. Here are a couple of products I love: You're Bluffing (to cover up blemishes) and That Gal!, which is a pink cream primer before you put on your powder or foundation. That Gal! leaves my skin surprisingly smooth and soft (I have dry skin). I also like Eye Bright, it is awesome and really makes you look fresher and awake. The only product I have used of theirs that I thought totally sucks and was a waste of money is the mascara.What is your favorite BENEFIT COSMETICS Product? What do you think about 10, Boi-Ing, Ooh La Lift, %26amp; Get Even?
OOOOO I love She-Laq (totally worth it!!!). I am a huge endorser of Dr. Feel Good. Bad GAL mascara is alright but Ive found mascaras as the drug store that work better. I've used Boi-ing also but not my fave.What is your favorite BENEFIT COSMETICS Product? What do you think about 10, Boi-Ing, Ooh La Lift, %26amp; Get Even?
My favorite Benefit product is also the Dandelion blush. It looks and smells pretty.
I like Boi-ing and shelaq.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism