Saturday, June 26, 2010

What are your favorite cosmetics???

I love Bobbie Brown, Perscriptives, Chanel, Clinique, Dior, Smashbox, Urban Decay, and Too Faced! Tell me your favorites!What are your favorite cosmetics???
OH, i just bought the bare essentuals about 3 weeks ago. I LOVE it. It really does not feel cakey on your face at all. Very nice product!What are your favorite cosmetics???
Thanks! That is funny that you would work for them and know what I am talking about, not many people do. It is great. Still waiting for my eye shadows to come though. :)) Report Abuse

umm i love mary-kay......im pretty sure they dont test on animals!:).....and umm i usually use covergirl mascara cuz i just find it works better thatn mary-kays....and sumtime i just by smackers lip gloss from walmart!
I think my username says it all... MAC!





Besides MAC, I really like Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Estee Lauder, and Avon has got some good products. But, mainly, I'm a MAC girl. :]
Lancome (eye shadows, mascaras and foundations), L'Oreal (ColourJuices lip glosses, Infallible long lasting lipcolor), MAC (lipglasses, blushes, makeup brushes), Stila (pretty blushes and lip colors, eye shadow brush and cute compacts/palettes). All of these cosmetics are cruelty free.
urban decay's primer potion %26lt;33333333333


and mac's shadesticks (sharkskin :])


mac's eyeshadow (mi'lady duo)


diorshow mascara is pretty nice


avon eyeliner :]]]


lola cosmetics blush in one night stand


and thats all i can think of XD
I love MAC cosmetics. The prices aren't bad and they are very helpful at the counter. They also can create really trendy looks along with classic, timeless looks. i love MAC!
Foundations/ Powders/ Concealors - Revlon or MAC


Lip Glosses/ Balms - Rimmel, Maybelline or Natio


Bronzers - MAC or Covergirl


Eyeshadows - MAC, Rimmel or Maybelline


Eyeliner - Revlon


Mascara - Revlon or Maybelline


Blush - Revlon or Rimmel


Nail Polish - Inglot or Revlon
channel,too faced,mac!!!!!!!!got to love mac!!
MAC
The ones that women put on their faces.
two faced, rimmel, bourjois, urban decay, lise watier, ANNA SUI!!!!
I have a lot of favors, but i'm the kinda girl that wears makeup but doesn't want a bunch of it kanked on 24/7. so i usually get a shimmer blush from MAC which have a really good line of makeup. I get the perfect eyeliner and eyeshawdow really anything and it's not overly pricey. I also get my natural stuff from the Body Shop for two reasons. 1 They dont test on animals! 2 They are a very good line and have plenty of stuff to fit your attitude and lifestyle.





Also Victoria Secrets line of makeup is really good too.





Hope i helped!
Urban Decay - eye primer


Dior, Merle Norman - lip gloss


Sephora, MAC, Neutrogena - foundation


Kiss My Face, Merle Norman - tinted moisturizer


Fresh - Soy Face Cleanser Makeup Remover


Clinique, Prescriptives, MAC, Sephora - Eye Shadow


Origins - Silk Screen powder foundation


Merle Norman - Eye Brow Sealer





**************************************鈥?br>




There is so much more but too many to list here. I'm like a skincare / bath and body junkie.
I personally like a lot of drugstore brands, like CoverGirl, Maybelline, Annabelle, L'Oreal. Maybelline and CG have gotten a lot better in quality! : )
I like MAC, Smashbox, Mary Kay, my mom gave me some Giorgio Armani eye shadows and they were good, and Clinique.
I adore Almay makeup because it is the only thing I have tried (and thats a lot, even the ';most gentle'; mineral makeup) that hasn't irritated, broken out, or basically screwed up my skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism