Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's your favorite cosmetics brand?

If you have several, list them. How much are products generally from this brand? What makes it your favorite brand?What's your favorite cosmetics brand?
I love Maybelline and Covergirl. For face cleanser I love Olay Daily facials. Is the best. I love Maybelline for its mascaras and foundations. The foundation is the lightest one and yet a very good coverage. And mascara, I just love it. Same with Covergirl. They both have great stuff.What's your favorite cosmetics brand?
My girlfriend likes whatever brand is on sale.
Avon and Maybelline....
MAC
MAC cosmetics is the best, it covers the best and the price range starting from $12 and up.
i use:


max factor foundation - $6


bon bons mascara - $.88


chapstick - $1


maybelline pure powder - $4
My favorite is Bare Minerals. Their foundation runs about $25 so it's a little on the pricey side but it works really well for me, so it's worth it. I also use the Bare Minerals blush, eyeshadows and eye liner---which are also a little pricey but they last a LONG time (I've had the same blush container for maybe two years now), and they work better. I also have a few eyeshadows from MAC that I like. The rest of my makeup is drugstore stuff--Cover Girl or Maybelline mascara, plain Chapstick in the black tube, that sort of thing.
MAC


JAFRA
for coverage I like Bare Essentials mineral make up. Karma makes good eye shadows and Cover girl I love there Lip Slicks in Demure shade
Clinique, for sure... and anything, really, at Sephora...
Sephora's make up. expensive usually. My eyeliner and Mascara= $40 and up.


Maybelline Soft N' Full mascara. $5


Revlon Wet/Dry chocolate bar eyeliner. $8


and I wear lipgloss from sephora, whatever's on sale. usually about $5
Clinique, their pressed powder is oil free and doesn't give me the pinkish tint, like others do. Lancome, has the best mascara, it makes them long and thick.
BARE MINERALS Cost alittle more then drugstore brands but lasts longer and well worth the price.
Bare Essentuals mineral based makeup. Expensive,lasts long, is fool proof and can be left on overnight should time doesn't permit removal. Have a nice holiday.
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism