Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is your favorite brand of cosmetics ?

I like Revlon and Jane .What is your favorite brand of cosmetics ?
has got to be clinique...they have all different kinds to match all different skin types and shades, lasts all day and doesn't cause any bad reactions to my skin....brilliant couldn't be without them!What is your favorite brand of cosmetics ?
L'Oreal, they have a great range of products. I even use their skin and hair care.
Glo Minerals, its kind of like bare minerals but the base is so much better!! And actually bare minerals is called bare essentials now b/c its not cracked up to be what they say
MAC! Great powders,eyeshadows,lip glosses....but I like so many brands.


Loreal is the best out of drugstore make-up, I think they are the best quality for your $$
bare minerals = god sent.


also like loreal - cheap drugstore brand but still high quality and good stuff.
lacome, but I also like clinic.
yea bareminerals, mac, clinique . .they cost a lil' change, but worth it.
I don't know but I would say covergirl.
Bare Escentuals or any other mineral make-up
Revews about top ten brands of Mascara, Concealer, Lipstic, Foundations etc....


You can purchase your favorite brand beauty products...visit ---


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism