Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is your favorite product by benefit cosmetics?

i have the danelion face stuff which i love. i was wondering if anyone has tried benetint,eyecon,big magic lip gloss, lipscription, or dear john. i want to know what you think of the products and if they actually workWhat is your favorite product by benefit cosmetics?
I love their Boi-ing concealor (Medium was a perfect match for me) and the consistency is really nice. I have Dandelion also as well as Georgia (just like Dandelion but peach instead of pink). I think those blushes are really good if your are on a budget because they pack a lot into those little boxes. I also have the You Rebel tinted moisturizer and I would recommend AGAINST it simply because it isn't very impressive. I have tried the Benetint and I was not impressive. Since it has that nail polish-like brush, you can't apply it as well as with a different kind of applicator. I use LORAC's sheer wash for the same purpose and it has a roller-ball tip and works a lot better :) HTHWhat is your favorite product by benefit cosmetics?
I love BrowZing for eyebrows. I have tried Dear John. It was fine for a moisterizer, nothing incredibly special though about it.
they all are good
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism