Thursday, June 24, 2010

In your opinion, which is better to shop for cosmetics at: Sephora or Ulta?

i am not really interested, but i am trying to decide which place to get a gift card at for my sister. what is the difference?In your opinion, which is better to shop for cosmetics at: Sephora or Ulta?
i prefer ulta, the staff is usually nicer, more laid back, and i like the selection %26amp; prices better.In your opinion, which is better to shop for cosmetics at: Sephora or Ulta?
Sephora = Mecca. Defintely get the gift card from Sephora.
sephora def!!
Sephora MOS DEF. sephora has all the high end brands. ulta is boring and yuckks.. MAC is the best though ;]
Sephora is best. But it is expensive. She may get more from ulta. If its only for makeup id say sephora. but if its for things more like nail polish and things liek that, maybe ulta...
Sephora is truly the best. You can get anything, in any color.
SEPHORA
Sephora is definitely better-they have more locations, the brand selection is better, and it is truly about the makeup there. Ulta has some decent stuff but a lot of the stuff you can get at any drugstore. They do have more total beauty stuff-more body care, more hair stuff, more nails, and they have a salon. I would make your decision based on what you have close to you and if you have both, I would go Sephora.
sephora.. higher quality choices
i would say sephora..ive honestly never shopped at ulta but i love sephora and always find something new and something ive been looking for...i do not know what the other place has but to me sephora is the best makeup and beauty store...
Sephora is the best over all!
ooh tough one...i like both but i would go with sephora
Hey there!


Well I would say Sephora is better! They have REALLY nice cosmetics there! What is Ulta anyway? Stick with Sephora!!


Oh and if your sister or you really like make-up go to M.A.C. Make-up!!!!!! I love that place!


Good Luck!
Sephora. I like the staff interaction and the cosmetics. I can find what I want, and get suggestions from their knowledgeable staff. I think she would be very happy with the Sephora gift card. I got one, and was delighted.
Sephora!!!
Sephora is better for makeup, while ULTA has alot more hair products. I like both stores because I love doing both hair and makeup but I guess it just depends on what your sister likes. Hope I helped!
Well, you need to answer a basic question-do you want to get a product that your sister ';wants'; or an equally high quality product that she will ';thank you for';?


Many well-known brands use ingredients that have curious or questionable side effects? Do your own research and believe the non biased people who study cosmetics for safety. Why give a product that she wants if it increases her likelihood of contracting cancer 5 or 10 years later?


Check the number of any patents on the products. No patents? Ok so the product is not unique. But just because it is not unique or new doesn't make it out dated.


Personally I have done actual demonstrations on nearly a hundred women in small groups of 4 at a time and they all said without any prompting by me ( I just stood back and listened to the 4 talk to each other) as they said they had never felt product so smooth or good. Ok I am biased but Shaklee has been quality/safety possessed for 90 some years. My website is www.shaklee.net/steve go for it and check us out. Gifts are possible. Just contact me and I will help you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism