Saturday, June 26, 2010

Whats your favorite cosmetics company?

mine are Clarins,MAC,and LancomeWhats your favorite cosmetics company?
Christian Dior. Their eyeshadows are very versatile, using wet or dry. They have an anti-bacterial so that I won't have to toss my five-pan if I ever get an eye infection.





Their mascaras too fantastic for words.





Their foundations are so light on my skin, I forget I'm wearing it, and it doesn't slide off my face in the heat. And their colors match skin tones so closely, I've never seen anything like it before.





Their skin care is top notch. I've seen little old ladies come in to get a makeover. Girl puts that XR60/80 on one side of grandma's face and not the other. Literally in five minutes, grandma looks like she's had a face lift on one side of her face.





They have so many different shades and types of lipstick, I could stand at their counter all day long and pick lipsticks, and they don't fade off like Chanel or Lancome. They are also way cheaper than Chanel and Lancome, and just a little more expensive then Estee Lauder.





And then, of course, there's J'adore . . . need I say more?Whats your favorite cosmetics company?
MAC AND PRESCRIPTIVES
MAC for sure.
MAC from macys
Smashbox or Philosophy. (no animal testing)





I do object, however, to the general idea that women are born physically imperfect and must spend money to improve themselves.





Self-decoration should be artistic, not desperate.
OH I agree with Mac %26amp; Lancome and I go totally nuts in Sephora have you ever been try going on line if you cant get to a store OMG.... shopping lets go shopping..... :)
Mary Kay - you can get that stuff anywhere.
lancome
Bobbi Brown or Smashbox
lancom, max factor%26amp;loreal
P%26amp;G
Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder.
BIOELEMENTS


organic


custom blended for each client with plant extracts, essential oils, or trace minerals


cosmeceuticals=makeup that heals (bridges the gap between cosmetics and pharmaceuticals- impacts how the skin behaves)
clinique
MAC- it supports a lot of good causes and it looks good
Bare Escentuals
MAC. It's the best stuff out there.
MAC for sure
MAC, Clarins and philosophy. Once in awhile I use clinique.
MAC if i feel like using a lot of money,


but NYC's makeup line is amazing. everything they have is from 1-5 dollars!!!
As I professional comsetologist/makeup artist, I suggest using Clinque for facial makeup considering their products are very light and sheer. I also recommend Lancome and Estee Lauder for their great line of eyeliners and cheek colours since they are have more natural/mattee colours. And I suggest MAC for a glamourized look.
fashio fair
Bare Escentuals or MAC
Can't go wrong with Cover Girl...it's been around 4ever.
Maybelline, Revlon, Avon, Estee Lauder....
I love clinique products. I use Avon products on my eyes, and I use the new mineral wear line from physican's formula
They test on animals...now...who's your favorite?
chanel
Mary Kay Cosmetics
Clinique
Bare esentuls deffinatly i am allergic to almost everything except for that so i think you should deffinatly try it.
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism