Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is your opinion of cosmetic plastic surgery?

Without being politically correct,





What do you think of it? Would you get cosmetic plastic surgery?What is your opinion of cosmetic plastic surgery?
Never had any and Look Terrific





However , if I had an accident.. I would not hesitate to have any





If not no.. I will age gracefully and accept the days of our lives





Any accident , surgery is fine.. ( helps people with confidence , looks etc)





But for cosmetic reasons ( changing noses ( with bumps) who all claim they always fell and claim its an accident :) NO NO NO..





NO PLASTIC FANTASTIC FOR ME :)





IC XC NIKA


KYRIE ELEISON..What is your opinion of cosmetic plastic surgery?
i think cosmetic plastic surgery is very bad because when most people will want to look like this or that the surgeron will end doing a bad job making you look like a complete monster. if there a body part that you don't really like about yourself just leave it the way it is. and just love yourself becuase god created us differently.
I think plastic surgery should be reserved for those who actually NEED it and not for some idiot celebrity who can't deal with the fact that people age.





Seriously- some people don't even look human after some of that.
I don't think I'd ever do it myself; but I don't begrudge others if it makes them feel happier and more self-confident.





If nothing else, at least now it doesn't look like my brother is married to a two-by-four any more...
Nope I look fine as I am. I'm the way God wanted me to be and I'm happy as I am.
If there is a problem then yes. Why not? This covers it - http://best-cosmetic-surgeries.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism