Saturday, June 26, 2010

Would you finance your Cosmetic Surgery?

That just sounds ridiculous to me, I was over hearing a conversation today in a cab...ok I was ease dropping, but the girl was talking so damn loud on her phone.. anyway, she was saying she was planning on financing her surgery, I'm not sure what she got done or was planing on getting done, but that just sounds wrong, If you can't afford it, don't do it. Just think of the doctors you'll be working with, I doubt that it would be the best. How can you finance something like that?Would you finance your Cosmetic Surgery?
I think its relatively easy to get credit for cosmetic surgery.


I wouldn't do it because I don't like using credit except for necessity.Would you finance your Cosmetic Surgery?
Loans!! Credit! The majority of people can not pay cash for large purchase. Car, House, College, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Weddings, Vacations.........etc. It doesn't mean you can't afford something because you can't pay for it with cash.
I was looking up ways for my friend so she can tie her tubes and I think its capital one credit card company that will let u pay so much down then 250.00 a month. (something like that) Anyways she probably using her credit to do it and on a credit card half down.Unless her parent are going to help her some people who are young have to have some parental consent.
maybe im just capricious but i believe in getting what you want by the hook or by the crook. hell, you might be dead 5 years from now. get what you want today.
i would and i plan to also. i want to get a tummy tuck done. i had a baby 10 months ago and my stomach looks like it got into a fight with a weedwacker and the weedwacker won. (stretch marks and loose skin is NOT attractive...) im only 21, i dont want to look like this for the rest of my life. besides, i practice celibacy now, so no more kids.
Yes I have heard of people doing that. I mean I have even seen commercials and magazine ads that give you a variety of options to pay for your surgeries.
I know someone who bought a burger at Burger King using a credit card....so they technically financed a whopper.
Nothing wrong with that. It is common to pay for orthodontic work that way, financed by the doctor/dentist, and this sounds no different.





I'm don't think I'd much like for anyone near to me to have cosmetic surgery in any case, unless they were correcting disfigurement, but that is a personal choice everyone can make for him or herself.
if god wanted you perfect he would have made you that way...cosmetic surgery is not for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism