Thursday, June 24, 2010

Have you tried Too Faced cosmetics? Which one is your favourite?

I love the Gossip Lip Gloss in Snitch and the After Glow Ice Cube- so perfect and convenient!Have you tried Too Faced cosmetics? Which one is your favourite?
lip injectionHave you tried Too Faced cosmetics? Which one is your favourite?
no, where can this be purchased please?
I have various eye shadows by too faced, and some of the Drunk Dial and Obsessed Fan Eye liners. The eyeliner is brilliant, it is glittery and really makes a statement. I couldn't live without it, and of course urban decay!





I love too faced, the colours are amazing! I vote for Obsessed Fan eye liner - definately my favourite - along with the jealous eye shadow single.





I love eye makeup!
i have a few of their shadows and one of the candy bars lipcolors. nice colors and they last for hours.
I LOVE Too-faced cosmetics, the colours are brilliant.





My favourites are the liquid glittery eyeliners - the gold and the green especially. The lip injection is amazing! though painful!!
Too many... the bare minerals makeup :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism