Thursday, June 24, 2010

For the girls: What are your Holy Grails of cosmetics? What makeup can you not live without?

For me, I love MAC shadesticks and Lancome juicy tubes.For the girls: What are your Holy Grails of cosmetics? What makeup can you not live without?
eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara and lip gloss. sometimes foundation is optional if you have fairly good skin. With the mascara, eye shadow and the eyeliner you can play up on the eyes a little.For the girls: What are your Holy Grails of cosmetics? What makeup can you not live without?
I was born without make-up, lived 19 years without make-up and will continue to survive without make-up and i am more beautiful than ever.





I use lip moisturizer in cold times.
Max Factor Pan Stick foundation!
Revlon Super-lustrous Lipgloss in Cherries in the Glow. It's a fantastic sheer red that I can wear casually or for something fancy--and so far, it's the only gloss I've found that I don't have to constantly reapply.
A good face scrub, wash and moisturizer. Mascara, lip gloss. especially lancome juicy tubes.
Chapstick! I feel anxious without it!





I also love my blush. It's Cover Girl Soft Mink. It's the perfect color for me, no matter how tan or pale I am, and it is inexpensive.





I also cannot be without my pinkish gold/bronze eyeshadow duo from Clinique. It's called Strawberry Fudge.
lip gloss, and mascarra
the Bare Minerals basics, Victoria's Secret liquid eyeliner (lasts all day and is like a felt tip marker so it's real easy to apply for being a liquid), and my newest find Lip Fusion XL-lasts for days!
I dont think i could live without my foundation but thats just me
I cannot live without lip gloss, chapstick or mascara. That's all I put on in the morning. Only one or the other.(lipgloss or chapstick)
Bare Minerals....especially the Mineral Veil!
I love my Nars blushes, Urban Decay eyeshadows, Majolica Majorca eyeshadows (japanese brand), Dior mascara, Prescriptives foundation....sigh...I love makeup!
If I am leaving the house, I have to have my mascara and a little lip gloss lip plumper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism