Thursday, June 24, 2010

How much did your cosmetic surgery cost?

Specifically, how much did your breast augmentation and/or tummy tuck cost? Where (city/state) was it performed? How long was your healing time? Are you happy with the results?





I've been doing research of my own, but I do not know of anyone personally who has had cosmetic surgery. Any input you have is greatly appreciated.How much did your cosmetic surgery cost?
It can cost you an arm and a leg. Na, I asked my doctor to give me a plastic surgeon.I call for an apt. Anyhow, the secretary told me it would cost me $30.00 just to be seen. (I wanted a tummy tuck because I had 2 kids.) They lady told me $10,000-$35,000. Yeap. Costs as much as buying a new car.No, I didn't do it because I don't have the money. Good luck.How much did your cosmetic surgery cost?
nothing, ididn't have cosmetic surgery
not sure sorry
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism