Thursday, June 24, 2010

The best cosmetics to keep your face clean and clear?

Nivea? tee trea? Garnier? clean and clear? some special treatment?The best cosmetics to keep your face clean and clear?
paraffinThe best cosmetics to keep your face clean and clear?
Proactiv Solutions
clean and clear and also neutrogena...
hi the best product i know is dermalogica
none, but if u need to wear makeup, i suggest almay and personally, NYC, even though it is cheap...its the only one that doesnt make me break out.....oh and that pure minerals stuff is supposed to be good...
My girlfriend says:- clearasil (daily spot control) deep clean pads!! I used to have bad skin but after using one a night within days my face was vastily improved and now i hardly get a single spot!!! :)
After you've cleaned you face use ALOE VERA GEL. It is fantastic for skin.
Tea Tree is great because its a natural substance and soft on sensitive skin
Is the paraffin answer for real? Wouldn't want some youngster to harm herself because of false info.
I would recommend Arbonne. Their products are botanically based and are pure, safe, and beneficial. The results from these products are amazing. If you are looking for something more basic I would try the Intelligence system. I use it myself and love the difference I have noticed in my tone and complexion.





If you are looking for something that will have anti-aging elements to it, try the NutriMinC RE9 system. My mom and my two sisters use this line and love it.





If you are concerned about price, you can sign up for a wholesale account and get your products 35% off.





Please visit my website if you have any questions. I'd be more than happy to help if you need anything or would like to try some samples.





mybeautymyhealth.myarbonne.com
The one precludes the other!
teatree oil skin wash plus it refreshes
cleanse with cleansing cream or facial scrub to unplug the pores and moisturizer to bring back moisture to your face. Dove soap and water.
I can't answer for the 'clean' bit but for the clear bit, drink lots and lots of water. If you can manage 2 litres a day, I promise you that you will see a difference in the tone, firmness etc - you really do look better in less than a week. After two weeks, you'll be wondering why you never did it before.





PS Don't bother with bottled water - tap is fine (if you are from the UK)
I'm 28, and since my Saturday job in boots when I was 15 i have been using their own make cucumber facial wash, cleansing pads and cleanser, toner and moisturiser. Its really reasonable and my skin is always nice. If I'm away and forget and have to use something else my face gets really dry. I would strongly recommend this stuff. Good luck and if it doesn't work for you then its not that expensive.
St. Ives Apricot Scrub
Mary Kay. it has been the best seller in US for last 12 years http://www.marykay.com/s_azad/default.as鈥?/a>
try e45 about 10quid for 500 g
i use neutrogena if you go to www.neutrogena.com


they give you a liitel test based on your answers they give the best products 4 u the toner mask scrub and mouistureizer
DHC. Believe me, I think I've tried every brand of cleanser out there. Their olive oil cleanser cleans and removes even eye makeup. Plus, it will keep you skin soft and smooth. And one bottle lasts like 6 months.





www.dhccare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism