Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can you finance your cosmetic surgery thru the office or do you have to pay up front and / or get a bank loan?

I plan on losing about 100lbs over the next few yrs. ( fingers crossed ) Im sure I'll want to get excess skin removed and probably a tummy tuck since I've already had 2 kids. I was wondering how they work out payment. Do you have to pay up front? Do they finance ?Can you finance your cosmetic surgery thru the office or do you have to pay up front and / or get a bank loan?
Hye, I know you can apply through Capital One for health issues such as plastic surgery. I THINK it's Capital One-try searching their website and see what you come up with. I looked into it a while back for plastic surgery and it's actually pretty easy to get approved even with less than perfect credit. I never used the credit or had it done, but you may find it worth checking in to! I know there's also a LOT of plastic surgeons who finance-in fact, most do. They know a lot of their patients come from middle class citizens that don't have money falling out of our pockets! I think some may require a down payment, depending on your credit situation. good luck!Can you finance your cosmetic surgery thru the office or do you have to pay up front and / or get a bank loan?
A lot of offices will finance the surgery for you. But they may require a hunk upfront. Contact some chop shops and ask.
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism