Thursday, June 24, 2010

What was the cost of your cosmetic surgery?

Specifically, how much did your breast augmentation and/or tummy tuck cost? Where (city/state) was it performed? How long was your healing time? Are you happy with the results?





I've been doing research of my own, but I do not know of anyone personally who has had cosmetic surgery. Any input you have is greatly appreciated.What was the cost of your cosmetic surgery?
Chicago IL


Breast Augmentation


$5600.00


Great results!





I had an appointment with this doctor but I recently canceled. I have pretty nice breasts and decided I like them more than I thought. But, my best friend went through a pregnancy just like you and her son ruined her breasts as well. This doctor did her boobs and they look great. They look almost natural and perfect for her size. You can find a good doctor to do a good job for around 5-7 grand. If you pay more than that you are paying too much. If you pay less than 5 you are risking it. I did tons of research (I feel like I could perform the surgery myself..lol) and the average accredited doctor was between $5000-7000. Good luck! I had a girlfriend get a tummy tuck to get rid of stretch marks and she said it was very painful.What was the cost of your cosmetic surgery?
Mine cost nothing because I haven't had any. I suggest you spend serious time with a pastoral counselor before you resort to this. If you think you have issues that will be changed by changing something physical about yourself then frankly, I think you are misguided.





My one exception to the above would be reconstructive breast surgery for women who have had a mastectomy. That one I can understand. Also, sit-ups and a good diet can address a flabby tummy.
I've thought about it but not in any concrete way. Having children demolished what was once a pretty decent figure. I do know that a tummy tuck is the single most expensive cosmetic procedure. A simple implant operation in Billings, MT is ~$4000. My aunt had implants in the mid 80's. They look alright but they encapsulated so they're rock hard.





Have you called a few doctors in your area for price quotes. Most are happy to tell you and they'll even put some literature in the mail to you.





Good luck - I say, if it makes you feel better, go for it!
first things first, 5'6'; and 120 lbs (from this dad of two) is SMOKIN' HOT. my wife is 10 lbs more and the same height and i like the way she looks a lot.





i know no amount of sit-ups will change what the baby did (the skin is just stretched). my wife is a navy nurse and will probably get a tummy tuck and a breast enlargement (she has witnessed both surgeries many times)after her next promotion. an augmentation is much more expensive and women are less happy with the augmentation than a small enlargement.





just as Canada was the place for lasik in the eighties (for price and quality of surgery). right now it appears that Costa Rica is the place for cosmetic surgery. people are going there for the price, recovery in a beautiful place, and the overall expertise. packages like a tummy tuck and a breast augmentation/enlargement are common. the cost usually includes four or five star accommodations.





i do not think you need any counseling as the rude pseudo-spiritual person said earlier. in-fact i believe that you are planning something nice for yourself that will improve the way you see yourself. my only word of caution is that the tummy tuck will have a pretty good scar. you will be able to cover the scar with a bikini but naked in a mirror you will see it.





i read your other coment about guam and i would be interested to know how your sister likes guam. we could be moving there in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism